Tax Return Computation & Submission (form SA100):
- Based on bank statements .pdf (one bank account)
- Based on bank statements .csv (up 2 bank accounts)
- Based on QuickBooks Online / XERO records
- Based on an annual income below £1000
We offer sets of flexible options for keeping your records tidy and timely.
- Transactions captured on QuickBooks Online (monthly/quarterly)
- Transactions captured on XERO (monthly/quarterly)
- Transactions recorded in EXCEL (monthly/quarterly)
- Maintaining records in the software of your choice (user access required)
From April 2022, all VAT registered businesses MUST use MTD featured software to submit returns.
- VAT Registration / Deregistration
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Annual Accounting Scheme
- Flat Rate Scheme
- Appeals processes and other HMRC queries
Our service covers a wide range of PAYE functions with various frequencies (weekly/fortnightly/monthly). Packages either can include HR element and Pension compliance or be limited to RTI submission only.
- Quickbooks Payroll module
- XERO Payroll module
- Our Payroll software
This service considers the complexity of the business and may be combined with a Bookkeeping service. We will deliver monthly Management of Accounts at the client's request.
- Preparation of Income Statement (Profit & Loss) and Balance Sheet
- Computation of Corporation Tax
- Dividends & Shares
- Accounts for Dormant Company
- Company Formation
- Confirmation Statement annual submission and updates when requires
- Striking-off Company
- Correspondence with CH and queries
- Setting up a new account for company / self-employment
- Remote training (phone/Zoom/TeamViewer)
- Discounted subscription
- Customised reports
- Migrating Database from one platform onto another
- Handling Data, removing duplicates and general cleaning
- Merging Data from 2-3 sources
- Producing customised reports and queries on nominated Data
- Automating routined processes
- Training on Excel functionality
If your question doesn’t fall into any of the categories above, but it’s still about your finances, please give it a shot.